“Good massages and treatments!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Yeh Spa
Ranked #81 of 197 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: welcome to Yeh spa Ubud.our spiritual spiritual love healing as Bali shaman healing and Reiki session and Balitraditional treatments. more details please visit to our web site.
Ubud
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Good massages and treatments!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

I had heard about this spa for a while and decided to try it. Upon entering the spa, I was welcomed by warm and friendly staff. The staff are well-trained and I had an excellent massage. You just need to specify what type of massage you prefer; firm or softer, and the masseuse will tailor it for you. I met the owner while I was there and he is very intent on pleasing the customers and eager for feedback. I will definitely try Yeh Spa again.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank KetutZZ2015

• Greek first
Denpasar, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So sweet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

As I'm a massage-lover, Southeast Asia is a paradise. That's why I frequently visit Bali and Thailand. Experiencing Yeh Spa was not expected, I went there due to one of my Japanese friends recommended. The services were quite impressive. The massagers seemed well-trained, both their techniques and attitudes were excellent. Fortunately I had a chance to meet and talk to the owner, we chatted for almost half an hour. The owner seems really taking care of her customers, it was so sweet. Overall, this is the one of my favorite spas in Bali. Definitely will visit again!

Visited April 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Cheap but nothing great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

The spa & massage was nothing great. The rooms was extremely hot as none of the rooms are fitted with air-conditioning. Price wise - reasonably cheap

Visited January 2012
1 Thank scianray
Bali, Indonesia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“good quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2011

i was introduced yeh spa by one of my friends and have visited several times already. the spa is located near famous nuri's and neka museum. it would be nice to stop by after the day trip if you are coming away from ubud.

i have tried a package including massage, scrub, and facial. the spa was clean and the staff welcomed me in a warm manner, which made me already feel nice :-)

the price might be a bit higher than other spa, but i would highly recommend for those who are staying at luxurious resorts and would not mind indulging yourself at high-end treatments at affordable price. it is worth trying!

Visited November 2011