“Little gem in Ubud”

D'Basket
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Cuisines: Indonesian, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Come and try this restaurant, we have a good food and of course a reasonable price... You won't be disappointed if you try our food... :) Prove it!!!
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Sought this little place out after reading some great reviews on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. My husband and I ordered pork honey grill ribs each, and I also ordered pork satay sticks and fried noodles. All of these dishes were superb, so much so my husband ordered another ribs and fried noodles. Super cheap, total price of meal including drinks was less than $AU10. Menu choices were not extensive but when the food is this good it doesn't matter...better to do a few dishes exceptionally well than lots of dishes that are mediocre. Staff were very helpful and friendly. All in all a great little place and highly worth a visit ( or two).

Fonny S, Owner at D'Basket, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Thank you for visiting D'Basket and thank you so much for the review :) We are happy for your visit and hope for your coming back. Thanks :) We'll always try to give the best

There are newer reviews for D'Basket

Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I had lunch here one day which was a Large Mie goreng and some satays with 2 small Bintangs-the food was lovely and fresh and the final bill was $6 Aus.
I usually eat at swank places and I generally think they are a rip off and overrated,this is homestyle and delicious.

1  Thank BigCat86
Fonny S, Owner at D'Basket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Thank you for visiting us and also thank you for make review for our restaurant. We hope you'll come back soon :) D'Basket

Reviewed 28 December 2012

It was a lovely family restaurant. My only regret is for not trying the in famous ribs!!

However we had the babi kecap, pork satay, ayam bakar madu and the rice and it was absolutely delicious. I also love the spicy homemade chilli.

Their decor may not be much nor fancy but it is the food and the great service that matters.

Fonny S, Owner at D'Basket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Reviewed 26 December 2012

Great restaurant in centre. Good prices, delicious meal and nice people. I really recomend to everyone. Plus bonus free wife :)

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Babi Kecap......pork satay.....pork rib.....bihun soup....ayam bakar madu....all these food u must try, the taste is good and not salty. The best pork i ever have at Ubud especially the pork. I stay at Ubud 3d2n, i spent my dinner with them. The owner very kind n friendly in service. We love to eat the chilli they make very spicy ...the food become more tasty with chilli.......we lovin it, no regret. After finished the food, v order again the same, delicious........won let u down. Come to Ubud, not only bebek or babi guling, u must come tis restaurant try their food.