Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Good cheap spa overlooking rice paddies

This is a good priced spa offering great service at very reasonable prices. It is tucked away off... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2019
tinsley100
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Best Spa Ever!

You wont get better value or service so cheap anywhere else. I have been coming here for 12 years... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2019
Pogmotho

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$37.59
from US$57.00
from US$35.83
from US$12.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Great Balinese massage and spice scrub which was not too harsh. Followed by a spice bath which was delightful overlooking the rice fields. I had the manicure and my husband had the cream head massage both of which were really good. This is great value for money and the staff very attentive.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 12 June 2016

My friend and I each scheduled the 4 hour verona spa experience package! Wow, what a great deal. It included a one-hour Balinese full body massage, body scrub, flower bath, fruit & tea, manicure, pedicure, facial, and a hair creme bath. Let us just say that the hair creme bath was possibly the best thing that happened to us on our entire trip. Excellent service, and the staff were absolutely lovely. We've already sent many of our friends there to have their own experience. xx

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Goo value for the package, nice staff and comfy environment.
Great massage and wonderful experience.
I will definitely come back again.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Found this spa when searching for a spa venue near where we stay.

It was 185000IDR per pax for 1.5hrs of massage, Javanese Lulur Scrub, yoghurt mask and flower bath.

Clean and with an open small paddy field view when in flower bath.

Nett price and the better spa in the same row of 3 massage places.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank YannYng
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This was a nice spa and good value. It's not top of the range but deserves a 3.5 rather than a 3. Nice people, packages are great value. The building and facilities are a little run down but the views are still nice. Any massage is nice and I got the spice scrub, which smelled amazing.

Date of experience: April 2016