Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Good cheap spa overlooking rice paddies

This is a good priced spa offering great service at very reasonable prices. It is tucked away off... read more

Reviewed 1 December 2019
tinsley100
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Best Spa Ever!

You wont get better value or service so cheap anywhere else. I have been coming here for 12 years... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2019
Pogmotho

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from US$37.59
from US$57.00
from US$35.83
from US$12.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I had a good massage but the room I was in looked very run down. Nothing like in the photos and definitely no view. Don't know why I was put in this room when I came out and looked around the rooms with views where all empty. Was also put off by the staff talking outside. But the actual massage was good.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly and professional staff. Nice and clean. Would recommend for waxing. Had a massage, body scrub and flower bath, very relaxing and a very good price!!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank thehappynibbler
Reviewed 28 March 2017

The people were very nice. I had the same masseuse every day. It is on the main strret down an alley. Clean and friendly.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I had some really great massages here in my two weeks in Ubud.
The staff is friendly and my services (verona spa package mentioned above) really nice.
Do yourself a favor and give it a try. it's worth it!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I went in for the Verona Spa Experience (4 hours), and it was lovely! The spa is down a little side road and right off of the rice fields so it's very quiet and peaceful. The building is a little dated, but everything was fresh and clean!
Everyone was so kind and everything was really well done - especially the hair mask and manicure. You also get a little plate of fresh fruit and tea while you're soaking in the tub. I also get a little gift box at the end with bath salts, soap and matcha powder! Highly recommend :)

Date of experience: November 2016