“Unforgettable stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunset at Villa Amrita Villa Amrita Aerial
Dhanya room
Vidya room
Saraswati room
Saraswati bathroom
Saraswati jacuzzi tub and view
Open air tropical showers
European kitchen and bar
Main gourmet kitchen
Living room and 55 inch LED TV
Garden gazebo for outdoor dining and yoga
Pool view from Dhanya room
View from patio of Saraswati room
Eight person dining table
Dhanya room bathroom
Vidya bathroom
Mythical flying pigs guarding the pool
The front garden path
Night view of the infinity pool
Morning view of our rice terraces
Dhanya room balcony overlooking rice terraces
Main gate and car parking
Buddha in pool garden
Rice field sunset
Amazing stone carvings
Villa Amrita Aerial
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Singapore
“Unforgettable stay”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

I had done a lot of research on villas in Bali before I chose Villa Amrita. The owner, Jon was very helpful in providing information about Ubud and his response via email was very fast. Really appreciate that! The photos of the rooms, pool and other views from the Villa were exactly the same as the Website. I am very glad that I made the right choice and my family love the Villa as much as I do.

Location
The villa is 25 mins away from the Ubud central but we soon found ourselves back to the villa without realizing it. 1 x return transport was provided to the central and the driver suggested bringing us to visit Tegallalang which is on the way. We booked a one day tour with the driver and he is very helpful and friendly. We went to Kintamani which is 40mins away and on the way we visited the coffee plantation and the holy spring water temple.

Rooms
There are 3 bedrooms and all come with spacious bathrooms, air con and bath tub. They were very clean and well maintained. However 2 of the toilets are quite open without blinds and can be seen from outside if someone was to walk to that corner of the villa within the villa compound . My parents are quite conservative so they are not so comfortable about it. Only 1 bedroom has a television.

Pool
The pool is great. Big enough for our whole family of 6. My 3 yr old son enjoyed himself so much that he does not want to leave the pool and we have to drag him out each time. The sun chairs are great for outdoor massage by the pool. We got the masseurs to the villa for massage at a reasonable price. Their skills are excellent!

Meals
We had breakfast and dinner in the villa. Breakfast was complimentary. For dinner we ordered from the nearby caterer. However there is one caterer who does not do delivery but the staff helped us delivery the food back. The driver also helped us buy some durians to try.

I was quite surprise there isn't air con in the living/dining area but the staff told us they have actually ordered the air con which will be installed later on. Anyway it doesn't affect much as its quite cooling at night. For those who are not so used to staying in this kind of nature environment, do bring insect repellent. We do saw a lot of ants on the outdoor floors but the staff said its normal. He did help me spray the insecticide outside our rooms.

On the whole I really enjoyed myself very much. Will definitely recommend it to my friends!

Your age range 25-34
Ads1971
Perth, Australia
“No matter how hard I pinched myself I couldn't wake up from the dream that is Villa Amrita”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

If you are considering Villa Amrita for your next holiday just do it! My wife and I spent 10 glorious days with our two children aged 10 and 7. The pool was amazing and the service from our new friends Sadana, Ayu, her trusty sidekicks and Wardita was the best we have experienced in Bali.
The rooms were clean and spacious, the facilities more than you could hope for and watching the fire flies light up the sky every night was something we will never forget.
We've booked again for next year and can't see this changing in the years to come.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool was amazing and the staff were the best I have encountered in my 8 trips to Bali
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jessica M
Pasadena, California, United States
“Tranquil Paradise”
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in March 2013

My family and I were blessed enough to stay at this phenomenal villa in March. The staff were first class, accomodating and courteous. We STILL
miss Ayu's amazing breakfast, Wayans friendly morning greeting with
coffee, Taros driving skills and jokes, and Sudana's professionalism and
conversation. Jon, one of the owners, was also a Godsend, and his follow through was the icing on the cake to a perfect stay. Our stay at Villa Amrita was literally the trip of a lifetime.

The rooms are immaculate, and I LOVE the bathrooms! The view of the rice patty fields from the pool and rooms is breathtaking. I am still at a loss of words in how to accurately describe this paradise. If you are looking for a place to recharge your batteries, and zen out, while being looked after by an unbelievable staff, there is no better place in all of Bali.

We can not wait to come back!

Liked best: The amazing staff
Liked least: My stay was too short!
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ciao_lala...
Melrose, United Kingdom
“A tropical paradise to relax, reconnect and recharge.”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

If you are looking for a place to rest, leave the hectic outside world at the door and breathe in fresh tropical air, stay at Villa Amrita! This luxurious paradise shows you the true meaning of taking a break. We stayed in the beautiful Vidya room, featuring an open air bathroom, there is nothing better than taking a bath under the moonlight. I stayed at Amrita to celebrate my 30th birthday, i could not have asked for a better place to stay. The beautiful staff did everything they could to take care of us and make it a really special experience. I cannot thank them enough. The only negative thing which i can write about is that we had to leave.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Spot_On42
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amrita is the Real Deal. Complete Relaxation!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

My family and I spent 5 nights at Villa Amrita and I must say it was the highlight of our Bali trip.

We were in Bali for two weeks, and while the other areas of Bali were very nice, we all agreed that our time in Ubud was the best. I contribute a large part of that opinion to our experience at Villa Amrita.

The villa itself:

Amrita was immaculately maintained and nicely laid out. There's real style here as well. I thought the villa struck a nice balance between spaciousness and coziness. You could retreat to your own room which actually felt like it's own villa, and then meet up with the family at the gorgeous infinity pool or spend a nice evening in the living room which has an "over the top" multimedia setup. Honestly, when I got home I was missing that living room.

Extra bonus? Sitting by the pool at night and watching the fireflies in the jungle canopy.

The staff:

Unbelievably helpful, always smiling (genuinely). The meals that we had at the villa were superb. It was so nice to have family meals together...some of my best memories. Then there are the extras. Our host brought us some home made ice cream which he had made himself. OMG, quite possibly the best ice cream I have ever had.

The only thing I didn't like about Villa Amrita was leaving. This was a very special time for me and my family. One that won't be forgotten.

Families with young children Large groups
JoWithers...
Sydney, Australia
“Heavenly.”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Our stay in Villa Amrita was one of pure relaxation. The staff Ayu, Sudanna and our driver, Warditta were very helpful, smiling and always at available. The kids loved the pool. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend the villa for a complete getaway!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location and pool
Travelling group: Young Children

Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing