“Good for pizza in Bali”

Ranked #92 of 789 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Home Style Cooking - Wood Fired Pizzas / Pastas / Salads / Free Delivery (Within Ubud Area)
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We didn't expect much due to some of our recent experiences but the food was pretty good. My pasta was tasty and the serving size filled me. My husband's pizza didn't have a huge amount of topping on it but he likes it that way. Overall it was good for getting Italian in Bali. It is located on a corner which is very busy so don't go here if you are looking for a quiet spot.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Why do we return to Mama Mia despite plenty of choice? Put simple: Mama Mia's boss Tony has a big heart. Simple ingredients: Love for his customers and food = Great hospitality.
Guest come first - money thereafter. Great chefs, cooks, servers and restaurant restaurantowners - go there, humble yourself and may be you can learn what is only so often missing. Family atmosphere, Authentic Italian homemade food and if you are lucky (unintended) live 'entertainment' by Italian temper. What enjoyable experiences. Not for the ones preferring star-rated, posh menus mixed with sophisticated waiters arrogance. Someone have mercy and give him a broom to fly like a witch and clean it up a bit better. Best at lunch time when Don (Riga) Tony is whirling around.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend italian we had pizza and fettuccine mamma mia all was full of taste and we ve been surprise about the quality of the cheese and mozzarella. The home made pasta is just a dream come true! Don t miss it!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff and owner. The food is good, not amazing, but they have the best Italian food in Ubud.

One of my favorite places in Ubud.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have tried many pizza places in Bali, but this is by far the best place for a good quality pizza. I haven't tried the pasta or anything else yet, but if you are looking for pizza I would love to recommend this place.