We love our stay at the Ibah, their staffs are one of the best- very helpful, proper, attentive and very warm. We felt truly welcomed by all of them especially Eka at the Front desk and most of the dining room staffs. The ibah is the hotel with a great character, carved rock wall along the pathways up and down the hill. The ibah suites we booked are large, nicely decorated and clean. Some reviews have mentioned they need refurbishment which they may, but we don't find the old taps or rustic doors negative, they just go with the whole atmosphere and still work just fine.
What we find inconvenient is the lack of in-room wifi, and the old pathways with moss could be a little slippery under the rain. (60+ guests should really mind the steps.) We booked 2 Ibah suites for our family of four because their 2 bedroom villa was not available. It was a disappointment to get both suites down the lower ground where the view we saw was only the lower part of the steep valley. We did expect they would allocate us the two suites in the same roof where one is on the upper floor and one is down so we can also have the upper view. For what we lacked of this booking, however, the staffs hospitality offset all. 5 stars for their kindness and their service mind.
The hotel location is excellent, near the river where we can hear the water flows and see the grass field, also right next to the popular walking ridges to Ubud ricefield and river valley. It is only about 10-15 min walk to Ubud town (palace/market).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali