Our family of four recently stayed four nights in two interconnecting Treetops suites. The bedrooms and bathrooms were huge as was the undercover balconies. The balconies were more like an outside room with spectacular views of the rainforest and river. The suites are at the end of a beautifully aged pathway surrounded by carvings and spectacular gardens and water features. This allowed absolute silence and privacy.
Food was very good. Service was excellent. The pool area was spectacular. The spa very good. Free shuttle anytime for nearby restaurants or attractions.
Walking distance to Bridges restaurant on the river and Pomegranate café amongst the rice fields, both of which should not be missed.
Thank you Ibah, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali