We stayed at the Warwick Ibah for the last 4 nights of our honeymoon. It was one of the most luxurious and unique hotels I've ever stayed in - definitely one of the highlights of our honeymoon! We could not get over how stunning the grounds were - nestled in luscious jungle-like trees and vegetation along a river. We had a lot of fun wondering around the cobblestone pathways and admiring the unique architectural features of the buildings. We also enjoyed lounging in the 'caves' alongside the pool. The grounds were a quiet oasis with the background sound of waterfalls and wildlife outside...simply 'zen'!
We splurged and stayed in the one bedroom pool villa for one night which was fabulous, and spent three nights in the more affordable tree top suite which was also very nice. Both types of rooms were extremely clean, comfortable and very modern. The only mild annoyance was the dim lighting (especially for the bathroom mirror), however I have noticed this is a very common thing in all Asian hotel rooms.
We enjoyed breakfast at the restaurant every morning - I highly recommend the mango pancake, hash browns and the chicken & rice porridge was the best! We enjoyed a romantic candlelight dinner alone under the gazebo for our last night in Bali.
The staff and service at this hotel was very much beyond our expectations, they did a fabulous fabulous job. We really appreciated the shuttle service and used it several times per day. We never waiting more than 10 minutes for a pick-up.
I would definitely return if ever in Ubud again and would recommend this hotel to anyone in a heartbeat. We were so happy to end our honeymoon and trip to Bali here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali