This places feels like an ancient temple (a five star one, of course!). Dine in the village, catch breakfast at the resort, make sure you're back for a swim in the awesome pool and have afternoon tea poolside.
If you have kids, organise some of the great craft courses at the Ubud art gallery. Painting, basket-weaving, all by highly-skilled instructors - wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali