I have, with my wife, stayed here 4 times in the last six years and it's still as good, if not better than my first night there.
It's so peacefull, tranquil and comfortable, everything is spotless and the staff are really helpful and friendly. We like to have the apartment with plunge pool that looks out over the paddy field, I always put extra water in the fridge for the workers, it looks like hard, hot and dirty work, so a bottle of water or two is appreciated.
Restaurants, shops, markets, places to see, cooking schools and everything you could want is close by. Avoid the monkeys in the park at the bottom of the road, they are thieving little b#@s^%r*s. I was so unstressed there I could slide under a closed door on the way out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali