I love staying at the Komaneka. This is a gem right in the middle of Ubud. Everything is within walking distance and still the hotel manages to make you feel that you are tucked away in rural surroundings. The hussle and bussle of Moneky Forest Road feels distant. It is just opposite of Wayan's Cafe, a great restaurant to visit for any meal. The rooms are nice, we were upgraded to a suite on our first visit, many of them facing paddie fields. The decor is stylish, with wooden floors and Balinese furniture. The pool is tucked away in the end of the property. You can enjoy afternoon tea by the pool. Breakfast is good, especially the banana pancakes. The little present in the room is a nice detail. I will definitely stay here many times in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Prestigia, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali