From the moment we arrived to a welcome drink our every need was catered for with gracious friendly service and nothing was too much trouble. Set amidst beautiful gardens and lush bush with views out over rice fields it was truly a wonderful place to relax and enjoy. Breakfast was amazing and people so kind. Ubud shopping is great and sightseeing from there marvellous. Such an interesting area with so much to see and after a busy day to relax in the quiet of Komaneka is truly an amazing experience. Great tourist destination where we felt very safe - two elderly sisters travelling together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali