Was the best hotel we stayed at in Bali the other one being the Conrad in Nusa Dua. However, in UBUD it wasnt required and spent allt hat money for somewhere we just slept in. Event he gf remarked that next time lets stay somewhere cheaper and just spend the money having fun. The pool and view were lovely and amenities nice but wouldnt stay again.
We only had breakfast in the hotel but they either couldnt understand English or get the concept I wanted thinks like toast eggs and bacon together and banana pancakes after. It would all just come at random times in any order.
Also had the Spa which was four times the price outside the hotel and definately no better,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali