Our best experience at Bali!
The friendly staff, Ulan we especially remember. And the service; flower decorations at our beds, sleep wear, afternoon tea and sweets, etc.
Spacious, lovely rooms with a stunning bathroom - including an outdoor tub. Watch the stars and relax!
The SPA we loved, treatment while overlooking the rice fields. Tip, ask for Yuni for back, neck and head massage.
Lovely breakfast and food - almost too much to choose between.
Location perfect, in the centre and hence walking distance everywhere.
Sincerely hope to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali