We stayed at fancier, more expensive hotels on this trip, and all were wonderful, but this one was just amazing, great price , great value, beautiful, huge rooms, great service, great location.I was nervous to stay here being that it wasn't a well known, name brand hotel, we came from the Ritz, and the Oberoi, but this was maybe the best thing about the Komaneka, it was beautiful, and unique, and comfortable, and while it didn't have the same quality restaurants, or spa's of the Ritz or Oberoi, we would stay here again in a second. The rooms were huge , and beautiful, and you get a lot for your money, The Balinese are wonderful to children,The local restaurants were amazing, and we would be lucky to return here. Amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Monkey Forest began as a residence for artists behind the prestigious Komaneka Gallery, specializing in fine contemporary Indonesian and Balinese art. Now recently renovated with luxurious suites, an infinity pool, open-air restaurant, spa, and pool villas, all in a lush garden with mature shade trees, this is a very special oasis. The resort's location on the Monkey Forest Road gives immediate access to the Ubud market and all the cultural activities of the Ubud palace, Puri Ubud, residence of Ubud's ruling family. At the other end of this bustling street, lined with restaurants and boutiques, is a sacred monkey forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali