We provisionally booked a standard room for three nights. The standard rooms are located in the older building. They are spacious and clean with great, big windows. Our bathroom was dated but bright and fresh. Only downside was the low water pressure.
We enjoyed this time here so much we extended our stay another two times. We stayed for seven nights in total. We opted for the suite as there was no availability in the standard rooms.
It's not much more expensive but it's definitely a slice of heaven.
The suite is located between the restaurant and the swimming pool. It even has its own access to the pool. It also has a large lounge area with tv and DVD player, and connected to a small kitchen area. (This kitchen area only has a sink and small dining table but the restaurant is so good you won't even think of cooking!)
From the open air lounge of the suite, you enter the enclosed air-conditioned bedroom with four-poster bed and large sliding doors. It overlooks your private patio and view of the fields behind, mainly occupied by a few cows and egrit.
From the bedroom, you can access the bathroom...and what a bath it has! There's a large modern shower area and huge open air bath tub.
It's especially good at night with the sounds of the forest around.
The suite is well worth the extra money!!
The hotel also provides massage and beauty treatments. The ladies here are very skilled - we enjoyed great massages and manicures.
The restaurant serves great food. You can eat wherever you like on the complex. We enjoyed meals both in our room and at the pool for no extra charge.
There's also a nice local restaurant a few minutes walk towards Ubud outside the hotel.
If you want more choice, Ubud is the place to go. With the hotel's free shuttle service until 10pm, Taman Harum is the perfect place to stay.
Away from the buzz of Ubud but only a fifteen minute drive if you are craving more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the cool and breezy of the rice field, 17 traditional rooms and cottages are spread across the side of rice fields and lush tropical garden. In each, the Balinese architecture, décor, fine painting is of hotel standard while all the modern conveniences expected by the discerning international traveller are here. All are air-conditioned and have exotic garden bathrooms, convey the essence of the tropic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Taman Harum Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Harum Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Taman Harum Hotel
- Taman Harum Resort
- Taman Harum Cottages Ubud, Bali