Visited Taman Harum with hubby and son - we had a great time. Taman is a small resort with all facilities and very good staff. The resort was well-kept and facilities kept clean with good decor.
Service was very good and the staff was very helpful with the room, renting motorbike and car, places to visit and going around town. Will surely go to Taman when we visit Ubud again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the cool and breezy of the rice field, 17 traditional rooms and cottages are spread across the side of rice fields and lush tropical garden. In each, the Balinese architecture, décor, fine painting is of hotel standard while all the modern conveniences expected by the discerning international traveller are here. All are air-conditioned and have exotic garden bathrooms, convey the essence of the tropic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taman Harum Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Harum Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Taman Harum Hotel
- Taman Harum Resort
- Taman Harum Cottages Ubud, Bali