We walked in and asked for a room and was quote $55 for a deluxe. Then we went and looked at Artini 3 which was full. When we came back the old Manager put the price up to $60 per night. He would not budge and return to the first quote and it made for an unpleasant arrival. This was only to be outdone when we booked out. The Manager wanted cash. He said the phone lines were down and we couldn't pay by credit card. Somehow we managed to give him a combination of Rupees and some Australian dollars to settle the bill. Be warned, only book online. Agree with the bathroom comments in earlier reviews. We would have been Ok with the place if not for the rude Manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 rooms, which are classified into 3 types with different facilities, all prioritizing comfort and beauty. Each room is designed in a typical Balinese architectural style and has its own private balcony where you can sit down and chat, read or just relax and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the tropical garden. Enjoy your holiday in total comfort and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Artini 2 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 2 Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Artini 2 Hotel
- Artini 2 Resort
- Artini 2 Cottages Ubud, Bali