We stayed in march 2012 and we loved this hotel! It's right where you want to be in Ubud. The rooms are basic but not expensive either. The rooms and swimmingpool are situated in a lovely garden with little statues, just beautiful. And the staff is incredibly friendly and always there to help you. Rooms were cleaned every day. Some days we had rain and the staff came to us at breakfast asking what we wanted to do and arranged transport for us. Would highly reccomend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 rooms, which are classified into 3 types with different facilities, all prioritizing comfort and beauty. Each room is designed in a typical Balinese architectural style and has its own private balcony where you can sit down and chat, read or just relax and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the tropical garden. Enjoy your holiday in total comfort and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Artini 2 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 2 Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Artini 2 Hotel
- Artini 2 Resort
- Artini 2 Cottages Ubud, Bali