I have stay for a night here while my travel accompanying friends who done food photography. We arrive very late at the night and lucky that still a room for us.
The step down to the room little bit dark and we got the room close to the end down the alley and the pool. Room conditions is simple and look already little bit olds. But still okay for sleep overnight.
We wake up early in the morning for going to Ubud market and when back we got simple breakfast. It's were standard breakfast and not special one.
Overall the hotel is fine located close by the Monkey Forest or Dirty duck restaurant just path away from the hotel. There is nice rice fields view in front of the hotel and garden view for you stay on the room down to the valley.
But will be difficult if you bring some bags to come down and up from the front office to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 rooms, which are classified into 3 types with different facilities, all prioritizing comfort and beauty. Each room is designed in a typical Balinese architectural style and has its own private balcony where you can sit down and chat, read or just relax and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the tropical garden. Enjoy your holiday in total comfort and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Artini 2 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 2 Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Artini 2 Hotel
- Artini 2 Resort
- Artini 2 Cottages Ubud, Bali