Stayed 2 nights in 2 rooms with spouse and teenagers in early July 2009. Rooms were spacious, comfortable, and clean (by Bali standards), but somewhat worn. Grounds were beautiful and pool was good, too. Free breakfast was OK, nothing special.
Cost was $45USD per nt/per room, with tax and breakfast included. Value was decent, based on facilities and location. Note 3% upcharge for credit card.
I would recommend this hotel to other visitors to Ubud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 rooms, which are classified into 3 types with different facilities, all prioritizing comfort and beauty. Each room is designed in a typical Balinese architectural style and has its own private balcony where you can sit down and chat, read or just relax and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the tropical garden. Enjoy your holiday in total comfort and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Artini 2 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 2 Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Artini 2 Hotel
- Artini 2 Resort
- Artini 2 Cottages Ubud, Bali