What a shame that the staff here are so overbearing and continually trying to sell you something as without that this is an excellent choice in Ubud.
We stayed in one of the upper floor cottages overlooking the rice fields from our balcony and our room was large and tastefully decorated.
The pool area is lovely and very well maintained.
However, the reason why I would never stay here again is the overbearing staff - literally from the minute we checked in they were hassling us about buying tours, art, dances - the list went on. We actually began to dread going to breakfast as we were constantly hassled, and it came to a head one day when we were sunbathing round the pool and the manager (?) tried to sell us some paintings. We were travelling for 6 months so weren't buying much as we had to carry everythng with us but they just wouldn't take no for an answer.
It's a shame the staff have this attitude, if they hadn't been so overbearing we would probably have booked things through them but because we felt like we were constantly hassled we booked things elsewhere in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 rooms, which are classified into 3 types with different facilities, all prioritizing comfort and beauty. Each room is designed in a typical Balinese architectural style and has its own private balcony where you can sit down and chat, read or just relax and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the tropical garden. Enjoy your holiday in total comfort and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Artini 2 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 2 Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Artini 2 Hotel
- Artini 2 Resort
- Artini 2 Cottages Ubud, Bali