Great rooms, polite staff. lovely pools. We stayed for 3 night in De Munut Bungalow and loved every minute. Being situated away from the centre of Ubud was great, just a short walk to Monkey Forest Rd and some great restaurants. Kardika the driver who works from de Munut is fantastic as well, if you want to go on tour any where around Bali i recommend using him. We will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort Ubud, Bali