Nice villas farther west from the centre of Ubud. Very nice designed, green and leafy.
Room I stayed in was spacey enough with external bath and some basic furniture (please do the dust).
There are to swimming pools in the complex.
Breakfast was ok but very basic.
The only problem is the way from the hotel to different premises. If you wanna walk watch the road. There is no pedestrian paths and drivers are a lil crazy. If you're coming back from the city be prepared to climb on (can be a hurdle for elderly people)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort Ubud, Bali