The rooms are too basic.
The ac does not work properly, the bathroom are outside the room and without roof, so you can meet a monkey anytime.
There are two separate swimming pools, I must say that there are very nice.
The breakfast was poor, and the staff normal.
The location is not so bad but a little difficult to access.
I´m sure we are not coming back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali