Beautiful villas spread out throughout the complex, 2 gorgeous pools. We had a deluxe room which was on the second floor, this was lovely and clean with 2 balconies and outdoor shower very very nice for the price. Yes it is about 15 walk out of main town and there is a steep hill, but we hired a scooter so this didn't bother us. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort Ubud, Bali