Oka Kartini Bungalow
US$177
US$140
US$279
US$237
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I loved this homestay, the bungalows and the garden is beautiful. Oka makes you feel like home and invited us even some times to eat with her for free. She is very charming and so is her hotel. The breakfast is excellent, it changes every day. We couldn't leave anymore, we stayed longer then intended...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our time at Oka Kartini... Such a beautiful, authentic Balinese location. We had our own veranda (7 people 3 rooms) which overlooked the grounds.

Room clean and basic, beautiful old decor. Probably could do with a facelift but that might ruin the authenticity somewhat. Air con not inc in price but fan worked well. Showers didn't work well at all which was slightly annoying.

Oka is an absolute dream and couldn't do enough for us during our stay... Cooking us free breakfast, organising free taxis, letting us use their phones to call home... So helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Really enjoyed our stay in oka kartini! We Stayed here for 4 nights. Beautifull swimming pool, clean big rooms with big private terrace, hot showers, traditional balinese style, good ambience and relaxt atmosfere!

Dont get scared if you see the majestic entrance :) the price is good!

We are coming back.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Could not have stayed anywhere more perfect! Centre of ubud walking distance to everything, chilled oasis green lush gardens and beautiful pool lots of nature and space you would never know you are in the centre of ubud just over the wall! Beautiful homestay with variety of rooms very traditional buildings and great service, the staff and oka the owner are just wonderful really made me feel like family! I will stay here every time I visit Bali and would recommend to anyone all ages couples, singles :) made my trip!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Lisali2013
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Some of the nicest people in Bali.. I have been to ubud many times with my fiance - I came alone this time felt a bit out of sorts. Oka Kartini became an adoptive mother to me taking me in making me feel like family. We shared many lovely lunches together and the kind of conversations that make you appreciate life. I spent a considerable amount of time poolside with some of the other guests who were quite down to earth. The grounds are lovely and i truly felt like it was a home away from home! Thank you so much for the wonderful stay and true hospitality - I look forward to returning with my fiance!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo