Nice breakfast and smiley staff, but besides that is terrible! Old furniture and they only sweep but never really clean so just the smell of the bed, the bathroom, towels etc was horrible. It's very likely that you will cut your feet in the swimming pool because the tiles are too old...we had to run out of it after the days I paid in advances ended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oka Kartini Bed and Breakfast accommodation is situated walking distance within five minutes to the centre of Ubud. This accommodation is established to fulfill the needs of the budgeted travelers visiting the town of Ubud. The close distance as well as the affordable prices making it the suitable place for you to stay, its strategic location, very close to some well known restaurants, galleries, art shops, cafes, Ubud Palace as well as the traditional and art market of Ubud is the very plus point that the guests could get by staying at this accommodation. Price wise, being affordable does not mean low standard of service, facilities and comfort. We often work the best to maintain our good quality, making sure the guests feeling comfortable and convenient during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oka Kartini Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oka Kartini Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Oka Kartini Bungalow Ubud, Bali