Location not bad, gardens are quite nice and so is the swimming pool. The staff were friendly, but seemed to have no idea of what they were doing (breakfast was almsot spilled all other us, and we had to go through 4 people just to ask for a bit of milk for the coffee)
The rooms are well past it. The walls are stained with damp, and we only realised too late that the bed sheets were damp, humid and really smelled bad! i had to sleep with my sarong on the pillow to forget the smell! The bathroom was filth.
This must have been a nice place 20 years ago, but is now out of date and NOT worth the 30 $, seeing as you can a nice clean simple homestay in the center of Ubud for as little as 8 $.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oka Kartini Bed and Breakfast accommodation is situated walking distance within five minutes to the centre of Ubud. This accommodation is established to fulfill the needs of the budgeted travelers visiting the town of Ubud. The close distance as well as the affordable prices making it the suitable place for you to stay, its strategic location, very close to some well known restaurants, galleries, art shops, cafes, Ubud Palace as well as the traditional and art market of Ubud is the very plus point that the guests could get by staying at this accommodation. Price wise, being affordable does not mean low standard of service, facilities and comfort. We often work the best to maintain our good quality, making sure the guests feeling comfortable and convenient during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Oka Kartini Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oka Kartini Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Oka Kartini Bungalow Ubud, Bali