“Its amazing!”

Ranked #21 of 198 Hotels in Ubud
Bangkok, Thailand
“Its amazing!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I went to visited this resort with my friend, which I had a chance to experience Bail the first time in my life. One word that I need to say is "It is amazing" because of the relaxation atmosphere. The outstanding thing for this resort is the service. I enjoy the breakfast there so much and the staffs are so friendly. Thing that I really enjoy is Mie Goreng, it is the best Mie Goreng in Bail! Moreover, there is cooking class and yoga class too. I am glad that I made a decision to stay in this resort. No comment, just it is amazing!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nuntipark

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
chicago
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We stayed 3 nights in the 2 bedroom villa with private pool. The resort is very nice and the private pool so refreshing after a day of touring. The service was outstanding and the room was very clean. I thought our breakfast was the best on our trip and they even provided wonderful gluten free bread.

The villa concept is a little different as the 2 rooms are connected by an outdoor stairs. I think if I had small children I would have not been comfortable having them sleep in a room on their own. The outdoor bathroom concept, which is so popular in Bali, did freak my adult daughter out when we open the door and a frog greeted us. I gave her the upstairs king bedroom with the enclosed bathroom and my husband and I took the 2 queen beds on the first floor. After freeing the frog I did not see any other visitors to our bathroom which was extremely nice with a huge shower and very deep tub.

Our villa looked out over the rice paddies which was so peaceful and beautiful. I had read reports of the noise level at the hotel since they are building next doors. I can see that this would be a disappointment if you had one of the rooms by the pool/spa which is where they are building. The 2 bedroom villa is nearer to the front office so noise was not an issue. I never heard any road noise.

I'm glad we were a short distance outside of town (5min). The traffic in town can get old and I enjoyed seeing nature right outside my door. The only area they could improve is to offer shuttle service every 30 min instead of every hour. Although the general manager personally drove us into town one night when we missed the shuttle. He would not accept any money. As I said, the service was outstanding. The hotel also offered a free massage which my husband said was very nice.

I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay here again if I return to Bali.

Room Tip: I would not stay near the pool/spa until the building is completed next door. Stay in the villas wit...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Albury, Australia
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Wow! Everything about this hotel is absolutely breathtaking. The oasis, split-level pool, the hot oasis jacuuzi, clean rooms, delicious breakfast, metre deep bath tubs! The only problem is that the Spa which is part of the resort is quite expensive in comparison to other spa's provided in Ubud. We travelled in a group of 4 girls all around the age of 20 & it was our 'detox' from a week in Kuta before we went back to Seminyak. it was great. However, there are no TV's either, but that wasn't a problem. Make sure you bring plenty of insect repellent as the mosquito's from the rice paddy's definitely bite!

Room Tip: We had a Rice Terrace Villa & it was lovely. We went in the quiet season, so there was absolutel...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Went there with my family to have a night experience in Ubud during weekend and It was just great! Wapa Di Ume is surrounded by the relaxing and beautiful view of paddy field. Its very well situated in the heart of Ubud, shuttle bus from the hotel to central Ubud is provided every hour. This resort is perfect if you are seeking for a private, quiet holiday experience. Not to forget its friendly staffs that are always ready and happy to assist you with anything that you need. We got a lot of good recommendation of local restaurants and attractions. Moreover, We also got the opportunity to try the Yoga class which was amazing as we were trained by a professional. Rooms are very very clean and well designed. Overall, Wapa Di Ume is very highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Winda H
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The most peaceful place in bali, very nice experience be able to doing yoga with rice field view and river view. the staff was really nice. Gede and Sena was very help full with taking care our stay for 3 days, it was clean room and comfortable

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Montreux, Switzerland
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have made a trip with my girlfriend and I around Bali for 14 days.

. During our stay, we tried pretty much all the facilities like the spa open on nature, the cascade
swimming pool, the kitchen class, business center, and the only that we haven't done was the
beautiful chappel (but for this give me a bit of time ;) )

. For us, Wapa Di Ume was the one that gave us the proper Balinese experience.
The ambiance of the hotel is well respecting its roots with the nature around it.

. We have been able to do plenty of activity to discover the culture of Bali:
_ Within the hotel: we took part of teh kitchen class and the tea time.
_Outside: Cycling, Tickets for shows, Restaurants booking, even book other hotels.
They organized pretty much everything for us in a very short period of time.
(Also regarding our budget)

. I really liked the personal service through the sandwich waiting for us after a late checking,
the flowers, and etc... We got an 5-stars service while the hotel is actually a 3-stars only.

We stayed in the hotel for only 4 days but I wished that I could have stayed longer during our trip there. We are keeping a very very good experience from it and I don't personally see bad points that shown up.

I glad to say thank you to the Wapa Di Ume for our stay. I really recommend this hotel for those who come to Ubud and its culture.

Room Tip: Suites are given with private swimming-pool
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Hugo D
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This resort located in a quite area of Ubud with the view of the rice field. A very warm hospitality from the staffs working here make this resort stands out from its competitors. F&B products are great (I really recommend you to try the nasi goreng, the Balinese fried rice) and rooms are just awesome. The facilities offered in this property are also one of the best and offered lots of convenience to guests. Lastly, I would really recommend this property to visitors visiting Bali.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends