Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
PricelineUS$41
Booking.comUS$56
TravelocityUS$48
1,676 results
All reviews rice fields sunken bath private pool amazing resort nature tranquil
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2019

The hotel is 2 kilometers from the town center. They run a shuttle so you can easily get into town but then you come back to peace and quiet. It's a beautiful setting. A lot of the rooms are villas with their own pools. This seems like overkill; our ordinary room was quite beautiful and there are 2 pools to swim and relax in. A little thing that I appreciated - there was no lip into the bathroom so you don't have that experience of hesitating when you walk in at night. Also, they offer drinking water at all meals. If you are a yoga devotee, they have a class every morning, They also offered a free massage, although this did not live up to what we expect from a massage. Maybe a Balinese massage is different. The food was good and no more expensive that in town. My only complaint was that twice we ordered a duck dish and we got a different dish that what we ordered. We figured that they were out of the one and just substituted but they should have told us.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wrbvvf
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights on our honeymoon. We only told them it was our honeymoon when we arrived so on the second night they had a beautiful flower arrangement on the bed, floating flowers in the bath and also a cake!
Breakfast and coffee were good.
Comfortable pillows.
The resort offers hourly shuttle which is perfect.
We stayed in a Lanai room on the western side- we had jungle views and a waterfall outside our balcony.
I would definitely recommend Wapa - it is so peaceful and relaxing!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon. Everything about the place is gorgeous, the hotel surroundings are beautifully maintained and the views are beautiful looking out over the rice paddies. We had a pool villa room which was spacious with a lovely big bed and big double doors that opened out onto our little private pool.
We ate in one of the restaurants and had some really yummy Indonesian food, plus the breakfasts were the very best on our trip.
If you’re looking for somewhere special for a relaxing few days exploring Ubud then this is the place for you.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank csippitt
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Chill out and be enchanted by a get away like very few offer. I travel a great deal and know when a place hits the spot. Mind you if I was here for more than a few days I’d be bored. That’s not their fault. Loved the yoga, the breakfast and overall experience. My work is hectic so I need a big chill pill. I found it in Wapa.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

This place is absolutely outstandingly beautiful, the people, the culture and the atmosphere. UBUD is a stones throw away from the hotel full of amazing food, drink and markets. By far one of the most amazing places I’ve had the pleasure of visiting with my future wife soon to be mother

Thanks again