“Food with a view”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I love Yellow Flower and visited many times. Their nasi goreng has to be the best I have ever had! and I have never been disappointed with anything I have tried there - all very tasty. It is a gem of a restaurant for the Penestanan locals and for the lucky visitors who come across it. Also, try the Sunday buffet - well with it.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The Yellow Flower Cafe is a lovely little cafe in Penestanan, down a little pathway near villas and yoga centre. The food is really nice, homemade with fresh ingredients. I had a nasi goreng, with came with roasted coconut, banana, chicken, rice, egg and nuts. Fruit smoothies were fabulous. Small and relaxed setting. Made me laugh how all the customers were engrossed in their laptops and tablets while in such a nice Balinese setting, why bother even going out? Walked out past ricefields and ducks, a pretty little wonderland.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

i was quite eager to try this. while i don't go out of my way to track down organic food, i certainly appreciate it. was pretty disappointed. not this really isn't very authentic balinese/indonesian food. having lived in indonesia throughout my life, i do feel i'm a pretty reasonable judge. indonesian cooking is renown for it's flavor, which unfortunately Yellow Flower had little of. the ambiance of the place was nice but unless you're really committed to organic eating, i wouldn't bother with Yellow Flower.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

A little difficult to find in the dark but definitely worth the effort. Tucked away down a gang near to Intuitive Flow yoga, this gorgeous little restaurant deserves the fabulous reviews. I was lucky enough to get the last seat available, it is not a large place so I would imagine it must be very busy at breakfast. The selection of juices is excellent and I opted for the freshly squeezed lemon juice which was served with a small jug of honey. It was really refreshing. As I had eaten a big Indonesian meal for lunch, I opted for the open sandwich which was fresh grainy bread topped with pesto, fetta, tomato and basil. Kind of like a

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Yellow Flower Café is a hidden local restaurant. It’s up on the hill/slope and got some stairs to climb.

Campuhan Steps, Penestanan à past BLANCO museum àpast Tjampuhan Hotel à left up Penestanan steps, right at notice board and go past Intuitive Flow Yoga.

We had our private driver Darsana took us there on Sunday for their dinner buffet. Our private driver Darsana was surprised that we found super authentic Balinese food. There were at least 10 items there to try, and it’s true that it was the most authentic meal we had at Bali during our one week trip.

Sunday night buffet about US$10 per person, well worth the price!!