I couldn't figure out why this place had ratings all over the place until I arrived. It's like 4 different hotels all down one street. You can tell they have purchased or built hotels and sorta mushed them together. The location is pretty decent for your walk to town. The room we stayed in was OK. Probably decent for the price ($45/US) but not great. The bed was just ok and the shower sucked. I hate the Asian showers that just get the entire bathroom soaking wet. Build a reservoir already. Anyway, not a disaster but nothing romantic or great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Zenrooms, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali