My wife and I have stayed in many hotels in and around Ubud, but Nick's is our absolute favourite. The location is fantastic and you would never believe you are in the middle of Ubud. One entrance leads into the busy centre itself while the other is a gateway to the beautiful paddyfields. The hotel is beautifully maintained with a brand new restaurant and a sparkling pool. breakfasts are simple but tasty and the staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful. I write this after our 15th visit, and hopefully there will be many more to come. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Zenrooms, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali