This was a little jewel of a place! I liked it, in part, because it is not a big resort hotel. The integration of the guest bungalows with the surrounding rice paddies and river was very appealing. The people working there were very friendly and professional. Any needs I had were taken care of very promptly. I also liked the central location - close to Ubud, but still very country feeling. Close enough to walk to lots of great food and things to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Zenrooms, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali