I stayed here for four nights whilst travelling Bali with one of my friends and we had a fantastic stay. The location is great, secluded with rice field views but you only need to cross a bridge to be on monkey forest road and in the centre of Ubud.
The room was lovely, well air conditioned and the balcony had a gorgeous view of a stream. It literally felt like paradise.
And the best thing about it all was the staff. All so welcoming, so friendly and so helpful. They got us incredible deals for the sunrise trek up my Batur (350,000 each and much better than we saw anywhere else) and also transfers to Padangbai and Gili T for a fraction of the price quoted anywhere else in Ubud.
Also, when my friend broke it in a rash from some bug bites one of the guys went out and got her some soothing powder while we had breakfast. Wouldn't take a penny for it either. Really above and beyond!
I'd highly recommend Nicks to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Ubud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Zenrooms, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali