“Unbeatable views of sunrise with a good workout thrown in”

Bali Trekking Tour - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to BALI TREKKING TOUR, The explorations of the spirit mountains, unique Bali cultures and its traditions. Bali Trekking and Tour Guide provide services as Bali Trekking, Bali Tours, Bali Driver service, Bali Cycling tour, Bali Rafting. Our services give you fantastic journey to exploration interesting place in Bali, uniqueness cultures and its traditions. We like to engage you to experiencing the beauties of Bali with amazing trip. This trip will give you the great adventure tours, the place where you may find a peaceful mind as you staring the atmosphere of the surrounding green forest, lake, ocean, together in one on your vision.
Singapore
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Unbeatable views of sunrise with a good workout thrown in”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We did the Mount Batur Sunrise trek with Bali Trekking & Tour Guide on Friday 23 May after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and deciding between different providers and whether to attempt Batur or Agung.. We were glad we chose to ascend Mount Batur with Bali Trekking as it offered just the right degree of challenge without resulting in too much aches in the knees and calves the day after and without requiring us to sacrifice any evenings of our short 3 night trip.. View of the sunrise was great, thank goodness the fog cleared somewhat.. The guide Mangku and driver Danny were both very good, and we will definitely call on them again on our next trekking expedition in Bali!

Ubud, Indonesia
“Mt. Batur Sunrise Trek”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Thank you guys!

We really enjoyed our trek to Mt.Batur this morning. Both,
driver Putu and guide Carmadi were extremely friendly,
knowledgable and helpful. They took excellent care of us.

We found that the sunrise trek and the hot spring visit
after really make a perfect combination.
Soaking our muscles and relaxing in the warm natural mineral
healing waters by the lake and the delicious lunch there
were the perfect way to complete our mountain adventure.

We are very glad that we followed the recommendation from
our friends to choose your company and will gladly use your
services again next time.

Keep up the good work and don't change a thing!

Best wishes

1 Thank Kaliandra2014
KetutMerta, Owner at Bali Trekking Tour - Day Tours, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for using our service and taking the time to share your experience on our Tripadvisor page.

We are raelly happy that you "ENJOYED THE TOUR” during the trip with us.

Once again thank you for your comment and we look forward welcoming you back to Bali for another adventure tour with us.

Bali Trekking Tour & Team
Jalan Raya Gentong, Ubud, Bali 80571 Indonesia.
Phone: +62 361 8720 838 (Office Hours)
Mobile: + 62 87 861 863 656 ( support – 24 hours )
Email: info@balitrekkingtour.com
Gold Coast
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Mt Batur Sunrise Trek”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My partner and I arranged this trip via email before we left and the correspondence was extremely quick and easy to organize. The drivers we had to take us to Mt Batur were friendly and polite. Our guide Patu was really great - I had food poisoning on the way up the mountain and he was so helpful. We didn't quite make it to the top but he got us to a spot where we still got to see the gorgeous sunrise. The hot springs were heaven to relax in after the hike and had idyllic views. Definitely recommend this company and this trip as long as you're not fussed about being tired the next day!

Warrnambool
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My daughter Brooke and I did the sunrise trek on May 13 and after a very early start with pick up from hotel at 2.30am we had a great experience. The tour was really well organised and punctual. Our guide for the trek , Carmadi or Mr Mountain to us was very patient and extremely informative, giving us a history of the volcano and the dates it has erupted.
The view at the top was awesome and well worth the hard climb up. Would definitely recommend

“Mt. Agung sunrise trek”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My partner and I hiked up Mt. Agung last night and had a great time. Our experience with Bali Trekking & Tour Guide was very pleasant. Booking was simple and all e-mail inquiries were answered very quickly (often within minutes). The drivers were right on time and pleasant to chat with during our 2 hour car ride to the mountain. Our guide spoke English very well, was knowledgeable about the area and hiking in general, and was obliging and friendly. Although my partner made it to the top, I got sick half-way up and I can't thank our guide enough for taking care of me. He made a fire to sit around and gave me tea and snacks and waited very patiently until I felt well enough to head back down. He arranged for my partner to head up with another group that was coming up so at least one of us would see the top! On the way down I told him I enjoyed taking pictures of insects so he took the time to find me different species and explain what they were.
I would definitely recommend this company!