“Awesome food!”

Ranked #73 of 772 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Sydney, Australia
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Food amazing, juice amazing, friendly staff, good location and good price. Order the tempeh chips if you can. Some good option for vegetarians.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely staff and yummy food”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We ended up eating here around 4 or 5 times during our stay in Ubud. Staff really care about the service and food they’re providing and after a small problem with my first meal, they immediately fixed it.

The place is spread over 3 floors and has a nice vibe and sometimes the owner brings the most adorable little puppy with her, although unfortunately heard that it had been mistreated by one of the customers. She is educating the locals in how to care for animals which can be thoroughly applauded.

Ingredients taste really fresh and the prices are pretty reasonable when you compare with some of the other highly rated places in Ubud. I particularly recommend the salads which are huge and I'm definitely going to try and recreate the pumpkin and feta salad when I'm back in the UK!

Bali, Indonesia
“Upstairs, Airy, Bathroom wow.... what can i say....”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I haven't come across a place with a lot of energy as soon as you walked in.... the front of the restaurant is fantastically lit up. going up to the second level where you can see the open kitchen and greeted with happy smiley staff and ask you if you need a smoking or non smoking table. finally we settled ourselves at the top level... the energy, color and vibe is so great, I did not try there schnitzel and order sausage instead. and my friend had chicken schnitzel. the food arrived deliciously presented like the restaurant itself. the food is so good that my friend that whom I am travelling with ordered second, so I can try there house specialty. the value is also very good for the size of the food. I would highly recommend this place to absolutely anyone would like to experience a clean, tasty, good value food. and before I forget please check there bathroom... what can I say...... say it all...be curious check this restaurant out.

Bali, Indonesia
“Classic Concept and Minimalism”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

From outside, this place very minimalism, i not expected there is make satisfy for brunch. But after we are enter there, we feel freshly, good concept for interior. Too many classic mode, and surely a waitress and waiter very friendly. The food is good, we order chicken breast. Good look and classic.

Gold Coast Australia
“Schnitzel in Ubud!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

The last thing I expected to find was a excellent restaurant in Ubud serving Schnitzel!.I came across the restaurant by chance,the down stairs level you notice almost a Cave of cushions and drapes to make ones dinning experience something of a luxury.Then walking up stairs to the top floor you reach an airy and Heavenly level were you can find plenty of time to enjoy your food and surroundings.Mara the owner is the most interesting person to talk to,she has a passion for fresh produce and will start growing her own organic fruit and vegetables.When you enjoy the food,surroundings and service,you will be delighted how little your bill will come to!.So if you like Schitzel,comfortable surroundings and service,check it out!.

1 Thank trevor_petersen54