“Worth a visit”

Ranked #95 of 810 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great food, great staff, great atmosphere. Expertly managed and staff are very attentive. Very clean all round.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

After reading some reviews on trip advisor, we decided to give it a try. The staff was super friendly and the food amazing. The food is fresh with plenty of choices for vegeterian meals. My boyfriend had the green curry with the pumpkins and it was delish!!

1  Thank Fadwaâ E
Reviewed 20 July 2014

After reading reviews thought we would give it a go big mistake first of all ordered a beef schnitzel
they said they had run out how does that happen in place that mainly serves schnitzels second my wife and I ordered a chicken and a pork schnitzel they were both dry and tough . Wife ordered rice and was served French fries that were cold and stale I swear they were like leftovers from someone else's plate plus had to wait nearly an hour for food that wasn't worth it won't be going there again :-(

1  Thank RodKincumber
WarungSchnitzel, Owner at House of Schnitzel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hi Rud, I am sorry to hear about your experienced at warung schnitzel. It was indeed very busy last night that is why you could not order the beef schnitzel because we did run out of stocks. I remember coming around to your table and inquired if both of you are enjoying the schnitzel and fries.
Both plates are empty including your ginger tonic drinks. so, i am wondering which part of the meal both of you did not enjoyed? We do have sign in our restaurant that if you are not satisfied with your meal or service let us know before leaving the premises. I wish both of you done that and solved the the problem before you both left the restaurant.

Regards,
Mara.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is probably my favorite restaurant in all of Ubud. The schnitzels are absolutely fabulous. You can choose to have breaded and deep-fried chicken, pork, or beef. I prefer the beef schnitzel. The schnitzels come with delicious choices of sauces (gravy, mushroom cream, aioli, and sweet & sour chili) and a side of mashed potatoes or fries or rice as well as a small salad. The serving is actually really huge--two pieces of meat. So, I like to go there with a friend and share a plate. They also have really good fresh-made juices, a nice selection of tapas, and a vegan & vegetarian menu. The decor is very comfortable and fantabulous. If they took credit cards, I would love them even more.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Went to Schnitzel several times in March. If you have any love for freshly breaded meat or want to taste the best Bali-made sausages, you'll find yourself coming back here over and over again. The free appetizer is always the first highlight - caution with the cocktails, the don't hold back on the spirits :D

1  Thank MW-Bali