“Lovely food and great service!”
Review of House of Schnitzel

House of Schnitzel
Ranked #99 of 817 Restaurants in Ubud
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have a small eclectic menu featuring western cuisine using only fresh local seasonal produce. Our open kitchen is designed and maintained to international standards so you can always be assured of clean fresh food and drinks. Enjoy village views and breezes away from the street from the open air top floor. Warung Schnitzel is located in the centre of Ubud just 20m from Jalan Raya Ubud.
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

This place has lovely staff that were very attentive! My boyfriend and I order the two schnitzels, it was really tasty and a welcome break from Indonesian food as we had a bit of bali belly. The ginger tonic was lovely as well. Couldn't fault it and was good value for money.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The chicken schnitzel was great, and the meal deal offer (like $7 for schnitzel, chips and a drink?) was great. Sauces are yum and the upstairs dining area is really peaceful and lovely.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The owners have done a wonderful job with the space. It is attractively decorated with interesting and engaging art. We had a few drinks and shared a number of dishes. The schnitzel is good. Small portion though. The appetizers were tough to share because the portions were so small. We actually went out for a second meal after we left here. So for quality they get 4 stars but the portions are just too small. Heck charge a bit more and make sure three people can share an appetizer. Drinks were good.We got three different kinds of margaritas and they all screamed fresh fruit, yum! . And I would recommend going there just to see the place. My picture is actually of the bathroom. I know, you are kidding me, the bathroom! Well yes, absolutely the nicest in all of Bali!

1  Thank Votenochains
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Warung Schnitzel is my favourite dinning experience that I return often. Incredible menu, friendly staff, service unmatched. Usually Pack shows that this restaurant has our taste buds in mind.

1  Thank Rex B
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We (couple from Austria and hence true Schnitzel experts ;-) enjoyed the chicken Schnitzel and especially the very friendly and charming service. Overall clear recommendation for a nice dinner.

1  Thank thal141