“Excellent driver and guide”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rahde Tirtayasa Bali Private Tour Guide & Driver
Ranked #222 of 379 Tours in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali is a wonderful island! The culture, nature, people and spirituality are all here for you to explore and enjoy. bali driver is the right people to guide you, the tours are very reasonably priced. bali driver will be pleased if you decided go with bali driver to enjoy your vacation and holiday while in Bali.
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent driver and guide”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Rahde is an extremely interesting tour guide with excellent English. He was able to give us unique insight onto the religious and community life in Bali. His driving was both cautious and assured; we felt very safe and his recommendations extremely helpful. He is also delightful company and does a great Aussie impression. I highly recommend!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jane S

Perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Airport transport”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Organized airport pick up from Seminyak, Bali driver said he would do the transfer no problem.

I emailed him back 4 times to confirm the reservation with no response Via email and two unanswered calls.

He left myself, Wife and 3 year old in torrential rain trying to find a taxi that would 1; go to the airport; 2 turn on their meter. One email saying I can't do your job would have been easy, I would have found someone else or had a good taxi driver organized.

I have no ides hoe you run your business but if you ran mine I would sack you within the week. Imagine a poor 3 year old standing in the rain. bad Karma will come your way Bali Driver.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank EddiesbarPerth
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Best driver and tour guide in Bali”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My son who stays in Bali gave us Rahde name and he was waiting at the airport for us as soon as we met I could see that we were going to be safe with him .Rahde made us part of his lovely family and have become good friends we wouldn't have seen any thing of Bali but Rahde took us from one side of Bali to the other side of Bali he is very good at telling about the culture and traditions he invited us to his wife's family wedding it was amazing I will never forget the experience they were all so friendly to me and my husband and his family are fab I highly recommend him he is very reliable and speaks very good English .i would just like to thank Rahde and his family for making our Holls so fantastic if you want to book him go on face book thanks again

Visited May 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Driver and Tour Guide in Bali!”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

If you are looking for someone to introduce you to the beauty of Bali and its people, Rahde is the perfect choice. If it’s transportation, accommodation, a fast boat trip to a nearby island, a great place to eat, a temple experience, or a chance to participate in a traditional Balinese ceremony, Rahde will make it happen. During our 3-month stay in Bali, we relied solely on Rahde. He is a kind and humble family man who exemplifies the Balinese spirit through his gentle ways. Rahde has become more than a professional driver and a knowledgeable tour guide to us – he has become a friend that we would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Please note that Rahde Tirtayasa’s phone number is: +62 8123610377. You can also find him on Facebook

John, Jan & Jaz White from Canada

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jan W
Santa Cruz, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Rahde Tirtayasa”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We were given Rahde's name from a friend who had traveled in Bali. He really made our trip very special, sharing his thoughts about his religion and culture and traditions. He brought us to locals only places to eat, our most delicious indonesian meals and made suggestions for interesting places to visit.
It was comforting to see him there for us at the airport when we arrived and we felt like family when we said goodbye leaving from the airport.
He is an excellent driver and very reliable.
Look for him on facebook if you want to book.

Visited June 2013