“very good massage”

Golden Hands, Therapeutic Massage
Ranked #33 of 211 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We took a 30 minute foot massage and it was very good and relaxing, we enjoyed it a lot, the atmosphere is great just a pitty you can hear the scooters in the streets once in a while.

1  Thank coware

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I have had a lot of massage therapist's over the years. Each one always takes a couple visits to find the right spots. Not here with in each area he found and worked my problem areas with no instruction. Very talented firm masseur. MORE LIKE A MYOTHEROPIST. 90,000Rp (MAKE SURE YOU TIP ITS WORTH IT)
I Rebooked for the next day.

1  Thank Oz A
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Two friends and I decided on Golden Hands after hearing all the rave reviews. The establishment is very simple- a small, single room with two massage beds and a selection of fragrant oils. The previous reviews praise highly the two owners, Dewa and Oka. My girlfriend and I received a massage from two of the other masseuses working there. The massage was very good, but not phenomenal.

- An hour-long massage cost 90 000, the two of us received 90 minute massages which are charged at the same rate
- The room is small, and can get little warm as there is no air conditioning. There was no bathroom.
- There is a small selection of oils- lemongrass, ayurvedic, etc.
- There is some noise from the road outside
- My masseuse asked me how firm a massage I wanted and I elected for a very firm massage and was surprised at the strength she could summon for her small hands!
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting oil onto. The masseuse will pat you down afterward. The oil was not unpleasant and we were perfectly comfortable getting dinner afterward.
- There was no pressure to tip and we supplied a small (10%) tip to round off our payment
- The massage itself was very good and I would happily go again!

2  Thank the_novine
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Unfortunately we have to leave a bad review. We were surprised as there were good reviews on the place. The full body massage did not last for an entire hour. In addition, the lady left my husband alone for a good few minutes in the middle of the massage to secure more clients. And did not even add on any time to replace. Left the place in a very oily state. Other places do at least wipe or pat us down. Massage wise, it was ok but nothing special. Also unfortunately, there is too much road and people noise as the massage beds were right beside the door. Very unzen for a massage. We much preferred Santai Spa in Kuta.

1  Thank meidinm
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Went there twice and thought Dewi is a great therapist . Very strong and intuitive . If privacy,
atmosphere and comfort you are seeking ,phone her and ask for in call in your hotel . +62 857 92724246
Best massage I ever got !!!!
Cheers