“Perfect!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

last week i was walking on the street of ubut (bali). There was a pretty girl how made promotion for her restaurant.. She gave me brownies for free:-) very nice!
Of course some hours later i toke the dinner in this restaurant. It was very good food. I toke the hamburger, and springrolls are very very good. Thei have also special red wine of bali.. Go and try it!!
The staff is also very good and friendly, and the restaurand is very pacefull:-)

you will jnioy the time there!

• Polish first
Fribourg, Switzerland
“awesome restaurant with very friendly staff”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My friend and I arrived at the Tamas Restaurant at about noon and we just wanted to make a short break. The food was not only very good looking it tasted even better. After three hours we were still at the restaurant, talking to the friendly staff. The next time I go to Bali I will surely visit the Tamas Restaurant again=) Thank you guys!!!

• Visited November 2012
mihäu
“very nice and smooth”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Best authentic food in a very pleasurable ambiance. Great variety of dishes and friendly staff. We can absolutely recommend it anytime!

• Visited October 2012
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow, you surprise me!”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I went there for a romantic dinner with my boyfriend. Kristina, the manager, ensured the total private and warm atmosphere with lots of candles. the staff was very friendly and the food delicious. we arrived early and still saw the beautiful view on the rice terrace just in front of the restaurant. a must for every couple that visits bali!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bettina W
Bern, Switzerland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I liked this place very much.
The food is very tasty and the staff is very friendly!
Hope to go back soon.