“A great place to get healthier and happier!”

Amrtasiddhi Ayurvedic Health Centre
Ranked #12 of 35 Food & Drink in Ubud
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A great place to get healthier and happier!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

A friend recombined me this Ayurvedic retreat and I decided to give it a try. I completed the 21 day Panchakarma program and I cannot recommend it highly enough!
It’s a very cozy and small clinic with a personal attention. The doctor is very professional, intuitive and has a personal touch. Treatments rooms are clean and tidy, therapists are very kind and helpful. I’m not a big fan of yoga but there I went almost every morning as it was very insightful! The food was tasty and different and girls in the kitchen was always happy to serve you small special treats that made each meal even more pleasant.
It is a great place if you want to know yourself better and get well or happy. Thank you to everyone for creating such a great place!

Visited December 2013

Visited December 2013
7 Thank Gouzelle

Melbourne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Simple and effective”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have seen pictures of other Ayurvedic Clinics, but this one was my choice because of its size, simplicity and personal service. It only takes from 6 - 8 people at a time (with some extras staying at the hotel next door). It is lovely to sit in the dining room, and see the cook come passing by, arms laden with produce from the nearby organic vegie garden!
The resident doctor is highly intuitive, and delightful. I completed the 12 day Panchakarma program iwhich was intense, but so rewarding - I really believe that miracles happen here every day!
Rather than being a resort with added Ayurveda, it is a basic place of healingI
All of the staff were pleasant and helpful.
I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank lilly1010
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Real Health Care”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

"I stayed at Amrtasiddhi for 21 days. This was my 5th Panchakarma, having done three in England and one also in Kerala. With past experience I know what works and Amrtasiddhi delivers the real deal. I found doctor Sujatha to be very receptive with great feed back and the best Ayurvedic doctor I have had consultations with to date. All the staff were friendly and keen to help with great tasting food provided in line with treatment. I highly recommend this clinic if you want a taste of real health care."

David Parkinson (England)

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Dave P
Old Warden
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Beyond fabulous”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The expertise and care of everyone at Amrtasiddhi made for a memorable, rejuvenating and inspiring experience. Dr. Sujata's diagnosis and medications were precise and helpful, the juices and food, cooked on the premises were divine, and the daily Yoga classes were awesome. My own practice was deepened in a way that really 'spoke' to me. As another reviewer said 'this is the real deal'! A tip: if you are noise-sensitive, consider staying just over the road at Kertiyasa Bungalows. I will definitely want to go again in the future. A big 'thank you' to everyone - all the staff in the kitchen, the office, and especially to Frank and Dr. Sujata.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Whitestarlion
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A life-changing experience”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I recently went to Amrt Siddhi Ayurvedic health centre for a 21 day Panchakarma (detoxing and rejuvenation) . This is the real deal if you want to get well and happy and maybe extend your life on this earth! What a fabulous bunch of people from Dr Sujartha to the ladies that cleaned my room. Thnks you all so much for the best holiday ever.

Visited August 2013