“No detail left untouched.”

Kismet Boutique and Drink Bar
Ranked #16 of 46 Coffee & Tea in Ubud
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Original Location: Fastest Internet in Town 20 MBS Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar sits in central Ubud on the corner of Jalan Dewisita and Jalan Goutama. We feature a wide range of beverages including house made Chai and Ciders, Espresso Bar and Kombucha Bar. Downstairs is the women's boutique and upstairs in the mens boutique, coffee shop and Vape Bar. We sell a variety of vaping supplies and accessories plus you can vape while you drink a beer while enjoying the view from our second story building. Don't forget to check out our NEW LOCATION! Kismet Restaurant has recently changed Locations. We have re-opened location just down JL Gautama in-between Taksu and Earth Cafe & Market. Here at this new location you will find all our classics, plus a new and revised menu. At the NEW location we have 100 MBS Fiber Optic This location has turned in to Kismet Boutique, Cafe & Vape Bar We feature light snacks, wine, beer, espresso, kombucha and soon will add more fun delights.
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I've traveled the world and being from Los Angeles a place that prides itself on service and details to tantalize the customer keeping them coming back of more.. We, and I am happy to promote a charming place such as this. No pretense necessary and no need to listen to those of whom have reported coming here feeling "left out" to dissuade you, all of what this place and it's owners gives is nothing short of a place to call home. Warm welcoming ambiance. Adorable staff outfits.. The shopping at your table, the broken glass vases holding your liquified palm sugar, great quality food and coffees and let's not forget the Ah~ BLENDED Kombucha! to the metal conscious straws and options for milk make a specific customer like myself VERY HAPPY. Thank you for having the foresight and the style to go along with making my evey experience here one that definitely keeps me coming back. Highly recommended....and
Welcome HOME;)

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Me and my partner came here for a light dinner and never noticed those three hours we spend there. The waters were so carrying and friendly. It really felt like in one of the down-to-earth Melburnian places down in Windsor. I think it also attracts special kind of the crowd - designers and alike with it's boutique… Was very lovely dinner, will definitely come back!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

On the last day of our trip to Bali we came to Ubud. After a few hours of shopping we stumbled upon this amazing place. Designer's jewellery and accessories are feature in the tables and the whole Bohemian atmosphere makes it a perfect hang out and lounge place. Beautiful healthy food - no one will believe those chicken skewers are actually vegetarian!

The staff is so making it perfect for you - you just wanna stay and enjoy the comfort and the company. What can be better in the end of a super active surfing/yoga holiday...

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My experience at Kismet has always been wonderful, and now that they have added another floor for their boutique, it's even better! The staff is lovely and always so friendly and eager to make your time there more enjoyable. Chloe and Mykah have an amazing eye for wonderful clothing, jewelry and accessories and I'm always wanting to see what new treasures they have added. It's really my favorite boutique in Ubud. Their meals are also a real treat. I especially love their Asian Big Bowl with kim chi, seaweed, ginger and tempe satay—delicious! And their drinks!!! WOW—they are so rich and delicious. Some are made with coconut milk instead of dairy. Kismet is a wonderful place to hang out and visit with friends with drinks or a leisurely meal or a place to work as their wi-fi is just fine. I recommend Kismet with no reservations (pun not intended.) :)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Kismet is a gem of Ubud! A sanctuary for the senses, it clearly stands out amongst the quantity; if you're looking for a quality place, the food, drinks, atmosphere and esthetics are all amazing for very reasonable prices. I always leave there feeling blissed and blessed!