We had a really great experience here. There is lots of character to the place - from the lovely garden with bright blossoming flowers, to the lovely staff, to the special locally sourced furnishings. The landlord, Vicki, is great - very on top of things and helpful.
The bed was comfy, the accommodation spotless, the water hot. We were happy campers!
You can easily come here on your own, but this would also be a great place to rent out as a big group - if you had 3-4 families you could rent out the whole compound and have a really fabulous place to stay.
We visited for 10 days and were very comfortable. There were also two sets of longer-term guests there (including my parents!) who are very happy with their situation there.
We were very happy here and would definitely go back again.
- Made's warung is just a few steps away. This is an excellent spot for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or drinks. Highly recommend the pork ribs!
- Abe Do warung is also very highly rated and is about a 10 minute walk down the hill
- There is laundry across the street
- Sugars hotel is a 5 minute walk away and has a very nice pool which you can swim at for a small fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Balinese style Guest House with a charming atmosphere, surrounded by rice paddy and mountain views. Escape from the busy vibrant pace of Ubud town with a short 5 min drive from the centre you will find yourself at your relaxing place of abode away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Enjoy the relaxed Balinese Village Lifestyle within close distance of all that Ubud has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Taman Sari Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taman Sari Guest House Ubud, Bali