“Best service at reasonable prices”

Bali Ari Tours & Driver
Book In Advance
More Info
US$18.00*
and up
Private Uluwatu Temple Full-day Tour & Visit...
Ranked #3 of 427 Tours in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Ari Tour is Bali private tours and operated by Wayan Balik. We're private guides and professional driver offering personal services here in Bali for different types of travelers. We have a friendly and experienced team who will make your holiday pleasant and enjoyable .
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Wayan was extremely professional since the beginning. He was prompt in replying mails. Although all his cars were booked and he had sent someone else, but the driver he sent was very punctual and courteous. We requested to show few places not in tour plan, which his drivers graciously agreed to. I only have a small suggestion, you should try and inform your clients about true local prices. For example for dolphin tour, boat guy initially asked us IDR 700000 and driver didn't tell us what the right price should be. We finally took the boat at IDR 200000 based on our own research. But overall had a great experience. Thanks a lot.

All reviews
"twin lakes"
in 5 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 14 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"spoke good english"
in 9 reviews
"jatiluwih rice terraces"
in 5 reviews
"through tripadvisor"
in 7 reviews
"tanah lot temple"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"great trip"
in 9 reviews
"hot springs"
"lake batur"
"private tour"
in 10 reviews
"excellent tour"

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My family recently took a week long trip to Ubud, Bali. In all, there were 4 couples travelling together. On our first full day, we took a trip to visit a local wood carver. Our villa had a driver on staff, but since there were 8 of us going, we needed a second driver. We had the good fortune of going with Wayan Balik, and this stroke of luck changed our entire trip for the better.
It was immediately apparent that Wayan B. was the better choice, when at first he was following the Villa's driver, and then took a different turn in Ubud. I remarked "Isn't that our group?" He answered, "This is a shortcut!" Well, He was certainly right, he not only got us to our destination 10 minutes before the other group arrived, but along the way he was happy to share insights into Indonesian Politics as well as Balinese Culture. Wayan was no ordinary Driver.
We made plans to go on a tour of Ubud with Wayan B. for the next day, and it was an amazing experience. Wayan took the time to explain the sights we visited and take us wherever we wanted to go, all the while educating us and entertaining us. Soon, word got out about Wayan, and everyone staying at our villa began to request him as their driver throughout the week. At the end of the day, everyone was glad that they toured with Wayan, all of us regaling each other with their adventures.
Wayan was also able to set us up with a snorkeling adventure to Nusa Lembongan, and this trip was the highlight of everyone's week. We ended up paying $60US which included transport from Ubud to Sanur Harbor, Fast Boat to Nusa Lembongan, being met in Nusa Lembongan by our guide and a four hour snorkeling adventure by boat to 4 awesome snorkeling sights. ASK WAYAN ABOUT SNORKELING, HE WILL SET IT UP
Wayan drove us to Amed from Ubud some 3 hours away and stopped at a secluded beach to have a drink and enjoy the afternoon, a most pleasant detour. He is available to pick up from the airport and all over Bali, email or call him and he will take good care of you.
Wayan Balik was the best driver and guide we had during our trip. He was always early and made sure we were having a good time. He was an all around great guy, and I can't say enough about his services and about him as a gentleman. He even called me on our last morning in Bali to say farewell and to thank me for hiring him. I can honestly say that our trip would not have been as good if Wayan hadn't been a part of it.

On a side note:
The coffee that was served at our villa was excellent and everyone loved it. During our first excursion, someone in our car remarked, "I just can't wait for tomorrow morning, so I can have some more of that coffee!" Wayan B. heard this and asked "You liked the Coffee?" All of us in the car gave a resounding YES! Wayan smiled, and told us that the coffee we were all so impressed with was his family's coffee. Wayan's family has been roasting coffee for generations, and he told us the secret was the wood roasting process. He offered to bring some by before we left, and everyone staying at our villa brought some home. We brought back 5 kilos of the wonderful beans, and have had some every morning since our return home. I'm not sure what we'll do when we run out!!!
BUY COFFEE FROM WAYAN B. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Martinez_Jr
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I hired a driver for three days earlier this month. I was appreciative of Wayan's quick response to my e-mails, questions, itinerary changes, etc. Wayan (different than the first) was our driver and he was great. He took the time to answer all our questions about the island. He was always on time or even early when picking us up. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and a safe driver - what more could you ask for? Don't hesitate to hire them. Thanks guys, hope we come back and will definitely hire you again if we return!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were in Bali for a family holiday with two small children and booked at short notice through Bali Ari. I got a prompt response from Wayan and Nyoman Orba was our driver on the day. He has very professional, punctual and helpful and gave us lots of facts about Bali and the places on our trip. The car was also in good condition and very clean and we had an enjoyable day. I would recommend the company and Orba to anyone looking for a private tour in Bali.