Reading the opinions on hotels in Bali, one generally reads jubilating opinions and yet some desastrious comments on the same hotel. How come ? This may be so, I feel, because hotels in Bali have all an excellent price/quality cuotation compared to hotels in the EU, USA and Australia. For 10 $ you get in Bali a much better deal than on the continents, and this leads easily to over-enthousiasme. However, for making a good choice in Bali , you have to compare the hotels within Bali itself , not with those in the USA etc.Having spent now some 12 times the european winter time in Bali, we may be in a somewhat better position to compare a Bali hotel with other Bali hotels. For instance:
Re the INATA BISMA, we must confirm the bad score mentioned by Alexandra T ( on 11.8.13 : Décevant) and Le Persen ( on 1.9.13: Buona struttura ----). We add to this:
- it is too fara walking distance ( 20 min ) to town center; however, their free transport service functions well.
- the rooms and balconies are spacious and clean,
- the sunbeds near the swimmingpools have no shadow at all , there are no umbrellas.
-Our daughter booked from 23 dec to 30 dec for a price of 60 €/night. She saw a shield in the entrance of INATA, mentioning “ 40% discount in december “, and of course asked to apply that reduction. The answer was, that the shield was only for “passengers”, but if she insisted she could receive the reduction, but only after the price should be doubled.
-After three days she decided to leave . Checking out at 11 o´clock ( so before the official check out time of 12:00) the reception tried to charge her 60 € extra for “ a last minute check out “ . She refused, of course, and went to a near hotel : half the price,good room, better service, nearer to towncenter . There are several on the Jalan Bisma close to the Jalan Raya ( main street ) e.g. Samas Cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A four star standard hotel located at Bisma Street, having cut access to Monkey Forest by 5 minute walk, this hotel features 22 suites, inclusive standard amenities, bathtub and private balcony in every room. It takes only 80 minutes drive by private car from International Airport [DPS]. We serve with 4 star service and facilities. Kind of hotel facilities included in our room rates are: - Daily breakfast for 2 people - Daily guided morning jogging track activity - Experience daily morning Balinese praying activity starting from making Canang Sari and serve to the GOD - Available daily shuttle to Ubud area as request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Zenrooms, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inata Bisma Resort & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inata Bisma Resort & Spa Ubud Bali