“Great value tour”
Review of Artha Bali Tours

Artha Bali Tours
Ranked #169 of 367 Tours in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: At Artha Bali Tours we provide customized transportation and tours that make your Bali stay the trip of a lifetime. Our drivers speak English, our cars are clean and safe and we charge very reasonable rates.
Flagstaff
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great value tour”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My daughter and I were able to customize our time for touring with Made Sudiartawan of
Artha Bali Tours in the time we were in Ubud. Made was respectful and polite every moment of our long days (our choice), amendable to our requests for restrooms, food, shopping. He was a very safe driver in the busy traffic of cars and endless motorcycles darting in all directions. He gave us good advice on an affordable silver shop that represented a village and how to customize what we saw in the time we had. I wish to emphasize again how safe we felt with him in regards to traffic conditions.

Karen Custer Thurston, Flagstaff, AZ, USA

Visited June 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“all five of us”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great trips over several days. all fun and enjoyed by kids 6 to 14 and mum and dad. Highly recommended. Let him design your tours for you and just sit back and enjoy this amazing Island.

Visited April 2014
Seattle
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great knowledgable drivers and nice vehicles!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

A friend of ours recommended Artha Bali Tours and as you know, you never know what your going to get when you travel, but this turned out great for us. Made took us around for most of our vacation and he was so friendly and helpful and knew all the local spots as well as a couple of out of the way places. His car was clean and he spoke wonderful English! His prices were very reasonable. We have now recommended him to two more folks and they have had the same experiences! Thanks Made!

Visited June 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Helpful and nice”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed at Suly Resort were Artha Bali Tour got a small office. This made it very easy for us to get information about and book tours. We did both Rafting and climbed mount Batur and they help us with the transfer and ferry tickets to Gili Trawangan. Our contact and driver Made gave us good tips and was a really nice guy! We had a great time in Ubud!

Visited February 2014
Helsingborg, Sweden
“Great service by Made Artawan”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was in Bali for 3 months from 2012 to 2013 and used Made from Artha Bali Tours frequently. He was very service minded and became a good friend. Besides just taking me to the places I wanted to go, he suggested some good places to go to that I hadn't heard of and he also helped me with local customs at temple sites.
I would recommend Made dearly. Not only does he charge very reasonably, he is fluent in English and has a delightful manner!

Visited March 2013

Been to Artha Bali Tours? Share your experiences!